Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Awesome Aprons



For someone who finds delight in eating, it's a pity i can't cook... my repertoire consists only of instant noodles, fried rice, spaghetti, chicken & cheese croissant & blueberry cheese cake.
Well... i'm hoping that my lack of cooking skills will come to an end as i embark on a journey to cook dinner daily.
I've been fortunate to be able to work from home most days. So with the travelling time i save, i'll now invest it into preparing dinner.
Been inspired by simple homecooked meals on blogs and am raring to give it a go till i succeed!
Yesterday's dinner of aglia olio didn't turn out (yeah how can anybody go wrong with a simple spaghetti dish, but i did ;) but my mister was such a sweetie to said it was all good effort and finished 3 quarter of the huge plate!
Am not going to give up that easily... will continue to soldier on till someday i'll be able to share with you my own recipes on this blog.
Here's some awesome aprons to get me in the mood to tackle the kitchen yet again!

photos extracted from www.goinghometoroost.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails